|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
This alluring all-koa version of the GS Mini pairs a solid koa top with layered koa back and sides, serving up an inspiring blend of looks, feel and sound. The compact Mini's scaled-down design delivers ultra-portability for players on the go and couch-friendly comfort for picking at home, while the rich, full voice belies its size. The patented neck design guarantees signature Taylor playability, and the shorter 23.5-inch scale length makes forming a chord a breeze. Onboard ES-B electronics invite you to plug in whenever you're ready, and feature a convenient built-in digital chromatic tuner with an LED display for tuning and low battery indication.
• GS Mini Shape packs a ton of tone into a comfortable travel size, giving you a guitar that's full-voiced and incredibly fun to play.
• Hawaiian Koa Top Wood - A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
• Layered Koa Body Wood - Koa veneer is part of the resilient layered construction on the 210ce-K DLX and 214ce-K DLX.
• ES-B Electronics - The ES-B pickup incorporates Taylor's Expression System 2 piezo design elements and features an onboard preamp with a built-in digital chromatic tuner. The preamp/tuner unit features an LED display for tuning and low battery indication, along with Tone and Volume controls. The preamp/tuner is powered by two button cell 3v lithium (CR2032) batteries. Two new batteries will provide approximately 300 hours of use.
• Non-cutaway - The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
Scale Length: 23-1/2"
Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
Bracing: GS Mini with Relief Rout
Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
Number of Frets: 20
Tuners: Taylor Chrome
Case: GS Mini Hard Bag
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
Body Length: 17 5/8"
Body Width: 14 3/8"
Body Depth: 4 7/16"
Neck Width: 1-11/16"