|Delivery time:||Usually arrives between 4-7 days|
The Level Set Buffer is a brilliant buffer pedal that lets you easily swap guitars without negatively affecting your tone. This original design features Level, Hi-Freq and Load controls to adjust the signal, along with a Main Mute footswitch for silent tuning. The tuner output lets your tuner be always on without interrupting your signal path.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. Swapping batteries is quicker and easier than ever with Fender's exclusive magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Making life better for guitarists everywhere, the Level Set Buffer is a truly universal pedal that should live on every pedalboard.
• Effect Type: Buffer
• Controls: Output Level, Hi-Freq Trim, Load Toggle (On/Off), Mute Footswitch
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
• Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/4" Tuner Output
• Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
• Power Consumption: 14 mA
• Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
• Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
• Material: Anodized Aluminum