|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
Reverb is an essential element in nearly any rig. Whether you're adding dimension to your sound or drenching your signal in sparkling reflections, Fender's Marine Layer Reverb can do it all. Multiple reverb types, including classics like Hall and Room along with modern marvels like Shimmer, make this an indispensable pedal in your signal chain. The reverb tails continue when the effect is muted, ensuring a smooth and natural decay.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance, and swapping batteries is quicker and easier than ever with Fender's exclusive magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Create full and lush sounds with Fender's new Marine Layer Reverb.
• Effect Type: Reverb
• Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special), Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
• Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
• Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
• Power Consumption: 71mA
• Input Impedance: 1M ohm
• Output Impedance: 1k ohm
• Material: Anodized Aluminum