|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
THE COMPACT LOADBOX, ATTENUATOR, AND AMP DI
The Torpedo Captor is the little brother of the award-winning Torpedo Reload. The Torpedo Captor is an easy to use reactive Loadbox perfect for unleashing your favourite tube amp in a variety of modern applications and venues. If you just require attenuation from your amp to your cab, Captor has you covered. And if you want an easy and modern way to record your tube amp, Captor is simply "load" and record.
Playing silently or at low volumes is often a requirement, especially at home but more and more on stage or in the studio. To play your amp without a cabinet you need a Loadbox. Two notes is known for the most accurate and feature rich Loadboxes in the world, using the reactive technology, in other words mimicking perfectly the impedance of a speaker. Your amp will absolutely believe it's connected to a real cabinet.
Analog speaker sim
When using the Captor on stage to feed a PA, you will need to polish the sound coming from your amp. The analog speaker sim is derived from the acclaimed Le Preamp series. You will be able to get a detailed and focused sound for your monitor or the front of house while keeping a low volume on stage. Add a Torpedo C.A.B. with its large collection of IR Cab Sims for the ultimate direct solution.
The Captor is the size of a large DI box, so you can conveniently place it on your pedalboard or on top of your amp. The Captor comes in 4, 8 or 16 Ohm versions, make sure to get the one that matches with your amp.
If you wish to keep a cabinet on stage, the Captor features a direct speaker THRU or ATT output. It allows for full volume or a fixed 20dB attenuation. Keep your amp in its sweet spot while at manageable volumes.
• Input impedance: 4 Ohms
• Admissible power: 100W RMS
• Cooled by fan, thermal security: the amp and musician work in security.
Input / Output
• Speaker Input: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
• Speaker Att: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) Attenuation: -20dB.
• Speaker Thru: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) Directly connected to Speaker Input. Disconnects the loadbox when used.
• Line Output: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS) Impedance: approx 1 kOhms Without speaker simulation
• DI Output: XLR balanced Impedance: 600 Ohms With or without speaker simulation
• Guitar or Bass, analog, based on acclaimed Torpedo virtual cabinets
• Power is required only for the XLR DI output and speaker simulation.
• Phantom power or DC jack, 2.15.5mm, negative center.
• Current : 5mA
• Dimensions: 175 x 126 x 62 mm
• Weight: 1 kg