|Delivery time:||Usually arrives between 4-7 days|
The Torpedo C.A.B. M is the missing link between the guitarists rig and the PA or an audio interface. Use the best virtual cabinets available or load your own IR files.
You love the sound of your guitar rig, with its carefully chosen pedals interacting with your amp. With the Torpedo technology, the tone you created is faithfully sent directly to a PA or an audio interface with consistency at any show, studio session or rehearsal.At last, end the hassle of cables, mics and poor room quality that prevent your tone to be at its best.
The C.A.B M answers all the needs of the player because it can be placed at the end of the pedalboard to have a lightweight rig to carry around, between the amp and the speaker for the best amp DI, and with its headphones output it can be used at home with any pedals for quick and easy practice, or a loadbox to play your amp silently.
As a standalone unit, the Torpedo C.A.B. M comes loaded with 32 Two notes virtual cabinets, 8 microphones and 8 rooms to choose from, right out of the box.
Input / Output
• AMP/INST/LINE Input: 1/4" Jack balanced (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve) - Max level: 4.7 dBu (GTR) / 10.3 dBu (LINE) - Impedance : 100 KOhms (GTR) / 10 KOhms (LINE)
• Aux In: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack
• Speaker Output: 1/4" Jack balanced (TRS)
• AMP/LINE Output: 1/4" Jack balanced (TRS) - Max level: 10 dBu (AMP) / 16 dBu (LINE) - Impedance : 470 Ohms
• Headphones output: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack
• 24 bits / 96 kHz converters
• Bandwidth (-1dB): 12Hz - 19 kHz
• Signal/Noise ratio: > 95 dB
• Internal processing at 32 bits
• Latency: 1.7 ms (Line Input to Line Output)
• Mains power adapter: DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center
• Input voltage: 12V DC
• Power consumption: approx. 3.6W
• Current consumption: 200mA
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 121 x 96 x 63mm
• Weight: 450 g