||Should arrive within 3 weeks
Dollar-for-dollar, the best multi-effect unit on the market. Our dream was to develop a compact and versatile multi-efx pedal at the right price. We understand that both beginners and working musicians are looking for compact size and great sound at an affordable price. This was a big challenge, and we're proud to say we did it! WHITE-BOX Amp Modeling Algorithm What is the most important component in an Amp Modeler? In 2010 NUX introduced TSAC (True Simulation fo Analog Circuit) with the sole intention of bringing Amp Modeling to a whole new level. The DSP industry has been evolving at breakneck speed, and keeping up can be a challenge. We were impressed that a product like the Fractal AX-FX had the foresight to use a high-definition TSAC (white-box) algorithm to do its Amp Modeling. So we took note and started development on an affordable modeler with TSAC-HD. The concept of "Chaos makes the muse" perfectly applies to the analogue circuit. When you tweak the knob, it affects itself as well as other parameters. For a linear digital system, the parameter is independent. The white-box algorithm offers real negative-feedback, increment-by- increment. NUX TSAC-HD replicates the same playability most guitarists prefer in a real tube amplifier. Building a sky-high priced product is easy. The art of building an affordable product is a real challenge. We priced the MG-300, with a straightforward high-performance algorithm to not only fit this specific DSP platform, but dominate the multi-efx platform in general.
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling deliver realistic feel and playability.
- Core-Image Post-Effects offer you studio sound quality.
- Quick Tone™ Edit Software for quickly choosing and tweaking patches.
- Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability.
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup.
- 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm.
- Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application.