|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, Fender created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe -- the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a "must-have" for todays players.
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can't be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.
• Model Name: Venice Soprano Uke, Black
• Model: 0971610506
• Series: California Coast Ukuleles
• Colour: Black
• Body: Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
• Body Finish: Satin
• Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
• Neck Material: Nato
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Scale Length: 13.6" (345 mm)
• Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood
• Fingerboard Radius: Flat
• Number of Frets: 12
• String Nut: Plastic
• Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
• Position Inlays: Dot
• Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
• Hardware Finish: Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
• Strings: Standard Soprano Uke