|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
The Classic Audient Sound with Console Mic Pres & Class Leading Conversion
Inspired by 20 years of expertise in analogue hardware design, iD44 is Audient's most powerful audio interface yet. Featuring four Audient console mic pres, class-leading converters, ADAT expandability and more, iD44 delivers the audio performance of an Audient console on your desktop, giving you the professional sound you deserve.
iD44 features four Class-A console mic pres, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE and throughout our product range. Designed to deliver ultra- low noise and low distortion, the Audient mic pre will provide an accurate reproduction of your source, along with enough analogue warmth to add a bit of character, making it the go to mic pre for any project.
Hear your audio more accurately than ever with iD44s all new high performance AD/DA converter technology. Our next generation converters have been designed to deliver optimised dynamic range, ensuring you hear the most honest and natural translation of your recording. Hear subtle detail, make better mix decisions and experience remarkable clarity from the moment you press play.
As well as offering you 4 channels of mic pre, iD44 has two harmonically rich JFET D.I inputs designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier. Simply plug in your guitar, bass or synth whenever inspiration strikes and start recording instantly.
• 4x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
• Class Leading AD/DA Converters
• Low Latency DSP Mixer
• Word Clock Output
• USB 2.0 Compliant
• All-Metal Enclosure & hand-milled aluminum knobs
• Clean, punchy and musical character
• Design optimised gain range between 0 - 70db gain
• Low noise floor - 30,000 times quieter than the signal level
• Wide bandwidth - preserving your transient detail
• Transformer-less, RF immune input stage for detailed resolution
• Mic Pre Gain: 60dB
• Dynamic Range (ADC): 120dB
• Dynamic Range (DAC): 126Db
• Headphone Dynamic Range: 124dB
• Mic Pre EIN: -127dB
• DAC THD+N: 0.0007%
• Sample Rate: 24bit 96kHz
• Controls: Dedicated Talkback, Dim and Cut, Power Switch, 3x User Defined Function Keys
• Input/Output: 2x ADAT Inputs & Outputs for Digital Expansion, 2x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs, 2x Fully Balanced Inserts, 2x Independent Stereo Headphone Outputs, Main and Alt Speaker Outputs