|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
Le Crunch combines the greatest tones of the classic British stack of amps that have defined Rock 'n Roll since the late 60's. Channel A's clean throaty voice is pure plexi heaven while Channel B screams move over, let there be rock! The Hot Fusion mode crosses over into the high gain territory where shredders and down tuned riffers write all the rules.
The Two notes preamplifiers are a True High Voltage Design running internally at 200 volts to preserve the interaction between you and your guitar while working perfectly with your other effect pedals. Each of the four different versions deliver the unique tube warmth, dynamics, and the musical compression from the amps we know and love, now in a more convenient pedal package.
The Le Preamp can be used in various configurations: as a boost or distortion pedal for your amplifier, as a preamplifier connected to a power amplifier and cabinets, or in a direct setup for recording, playing on stage or simply at home with your headphones.
Two channels plus Fusion mode
The A and B channels are totally independent, each with their own voicing and eq section: Bass and Treble on A, Bass, Mid with Mid Sweep and Treble for B. On Channel A you will find a lower gain tube stage with a pre-gain EQ using a more vintage design approach, while Channel B offers more gain and a very powerful post-EQ (with mid sweep). The exclusive Fusion modes open new horizons.
In "Cold Fusion", the two channels are in parallel, meaning you can blend the cleaner sound from A and your more distorted sound in B to gain clarity and articulation.
In "Hot Fusion", A and B are cascaded, meaning A can be used as a boost for B with both A and B EQs available to shape the result.
Switching & Multi-channel mode
Each preamp features 2 channel footswitches, A and B. Simultaneously pressing A and B will ac- tivate the Fusion mode. Pressing A, B or A and B will also send a specific Midi Program Change command, that can be used to select a preset on your Midi multi effects and/or Torpedo C.A.B.. In addition, the preamplifier may respond to a Program Change sent from another Midi device al- lowing a seamless integration into any pedalboard switching system. Combining several Two notes preamps on your pedalboard makes things really interesting.
Connected via Midi, each preamp will listen to the others. They can be configured in Multi-channel mode: pressing A on preamp 1 will by- pass preamp 2, like the channels of an amplifier. Alternately, when this mode is off: traditional on/off switching for all preamps, a preamp can be a boost/overdrive for the one that follows.
Integrated speaker simulation
This analog speaker simulation is specifically voiced for your Le Preamp Model, and based on Two Notes' Torpedo simulator. This speaker simulation affects the DI output and the Headphones output.
Le Crunch comes with a 16 cabs license for Wall of Sound
Wall of Sound (WoS) is a speaker and miking simulation plugin. With your Le Preamp, Two notes gives you access to 16 virtual cabinets you can load in the award winning Wall of Sound plugin. With your Le Preamp and WoS you have the best configuration to record amazingly good guitar or bass tones for all your musical projects.
Tube: Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG
• A channel : Passive Bass/Treble tonestack
• B channel : Passive Bass/Treble tonestack Active Mid/Sweep control Gain : -18 to +6 dB Freq : 300Hz - 1.5kHz
Input / Output
• Input : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve) Impedance : 1 MOhms
• Return : Jack 6.35mm unbalanced (TS) Max input level : 17 dBu Impedance : 2.2 MOhms Unbuffered, directly connected to Output when active
• Output : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) Max output level : 11 dBu Impedance : 300 Ohms
• Thru : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) Unbuffered, directly connected to Inpu
• Send : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) Max output level : 11 dBu Impedance : 300 Ohms
• DI Output : XLR, balanced Impedance : 600 Ohms Max output level : 10 dBu
• Phones : Jack 3.5 mm stereo (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve)
• Mains power adaptor DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center
• Input voltage : 12V DC
• Power consumption : approx. 6W
• Current draw : 500mA
Dimensions & weight
• Width x depth x height: 124 x 189 x 50mm (4.88 x 7.44 x 1.97 inches)
• Weight : 750g (1.65 lb)