|Delivery time:||Should arrive within 3 weeks|
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum drip edge grille cloth trim, the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the backline amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. Clear, deep and powerful, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Twin Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fenders l Silverface amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the custom channel has a modifi Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverbs dual 10 Celestion TEN 30 speakers also deliver a more distinctively rock n roll flavour.
• Series: Vintage Modified
• Amplifier Type: Tube
• Speaker: Two - 10" Celestion Ten 30 Speakers for Crunch Modern Tones
• Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two custom, Two Vintage
• Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
• Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Vintage Channel: Brigh Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
• Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Wattage: 35 Watts
• Preamp Tubes: Groove Tubes 4 x 12AX7, 2 12AT7
• Power Tubes: Groove Tubes 2 x 6L6
• Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering w/ Silver-Turqoise Grille Clothe
• Control Panel: Silverface Style
• Handle: Molded Plastic Strap w/ Nickel-Plated Caps
• Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
• Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
• Included Accesories: 2-Buttom Footswitch, Fitted Amplifier Cover
• Height: 18"
• Width: 24"
• Depth: 10"
• Weight: 41.8 Pounds