|Delivery time:||Usually arrives between 4-7 days|
In excellent playing condition.
Includes Taylor custom hard case.
Premium features that set this model apart from its standard production counterpart, include an abalone rosette, "Engraved Victorian" fretboard inlays with matching peghead inlay, Shaded Edge Burst (top), gold hardware, grained ivoroid binding and V-Class bracing.
· Body type: Grand Auditorium
· Cutaway: Venetian
· Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
· Back and sides: Solid Indian rosewood
· Bracing pattern: V-Class with Relief Rout
· Body finish: Gloss
· Neck shape: Taylor Standard Profile
· Nut width: 1.3/4" (44.45 mm)
· Fingerboard: Genuine West African ebony
· Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
· Scale length: 25.5"
· Number of frets: 20
· Neck finish: Satin
· Brand: Taylor
· Configuration: Behind-the-saddle transducer with Adjustable Sensors
· Preamp EQ: 2-band
· Feedback filter: Phase
· Headstock overlay: Genuine West African ebony
· Tuning machines: Taylor gold with gold buttons
· Bridge: Genuine West African ebony
· Saddle and nut: Micarta "Wave" saddle/Teflon-infused graphite nut
· Number of strings: 6
· Case: Hardshell case